Welcome to Tutorials by Vaybs
Here you find all my tag tutorials using Paint Shop Pro (I use PSPX) and Animation Shop 3.
They're all made with FTU elements ;) And if I'm doing my job right you might pick up a few new ideas and tricks on the way.
All links open in a new window;)
Layout tag is made with my Betsys Paradise Dream kit ;)
Have fun!!

8 Nov 2008

Let it Snow






This tutrial is written by me using PSP 10 and Animation Shop 3
Any similarities to other tutorials is purely coincidental and unintentional.
All materials and tubes used are copyright to their respective owners.

Supplies

My Template here
My Snow Drift kit here
I'm using the artwork of © Martin Abel
To use it you gotta purchase a license through CILM here

Plugins used
VDL Adrenalin - Snowflakes
Alien skin Eye candy - impact- gradient glow
Font of choise
I've used Giambattista Two
Lets start
Open the template, hit Shift+D and close the original.
Delete the top layer and we're ready to start filling all the layers
Open the Snow drift kit and choose the papers you wanna use.
This is how I add papers to each layer:
Copy the paper (Ctrl+C)
Click on the layer you wanna fill then hit
Ctrl+A
Ctrl+F
Ctrl+Shift+I
Ctrl+L to add the paper as a new layer
Then hit Del on your keyboard to Delete the access.
And close the original template layer. (or delete it if you
need less layers to think about, lol)
Do this to all the parts.
And start decorating as you like it, my scenery in the frame
came with the tube, then I added a bow and 3 flowers from
the kit. I also added a glitter doodle at the bottom.
Remember to add a drop shadow to the template frame
layers and the parts (0,0,100,7)
If you're using the same drop shadow for many layers
click the layers you wanna add it to and hit Ctrl+Y
When you're ready to start adding snow
Go down to the snowcrystal layer hit
Ctrl+A then Ctrl+F
Add 4 layers above it and add VDL Adrenalin - Snowflakes
att these settings: 125 , 5, 20, 80, 10, Basic-Icy blue
Just adjust the random seed button on the other 3 layers
Do the same again to add snow to the top framed (square)layer.
Add the name you'd like, give mine a white glow with
Alien skin Eye candy - impact- gradient glow
And remember to add the proper ©
Merge visible (remember to have 3 of each snow layer closed)
copy and paste as new animation in Ani Shop
back in PSP undo (Ctrl+Z) the merge and open the next snow layers,
while closing the ones you've used.
Merge visible again and copy, paste after current in Ani Shop
Do the same again to the next 2 snow layers.
When you have all 4 frames in Ani shop, select all and change
frame properties to 22 before saving .
That's it
Hope you've enjoyed it.
If you have any questions don't be affraid to ask them in a comment below
or if you just wanna show it off, please do so
and I'll add them to the show off on the side ;)
Tutorials are © Tutorials by Vaybs

1 comment:

  1. Great Tutorial! I really enjoyed doing it! Thank you.

    ReplyDelete

Visits since Nov 24.2009

free counters